Thane Central opens at R Mall, Ghodbunder Road

CELEBRATE A NEW FASHION DESTINATION

at

Thane Central Shop, Eat, Celebrate!

Now open at R Mall, Ghodbunder Road, Thane (W)

• Mumbai’s 4th CENTRAL  launches in Thane
  • 500 of the best national and international brands
  • Exciting events and Promotions
  • 1,00,000 Sq. Ft. of Seamless Shopping Experience

You can find these in store

• Apparel
  • Footwear
  • Watches
  • Eyewear
  • Perfumes
  • Cosmetics
  • Hand Bags
  • Ethnic Wear
  • Jewellery
  • Accessories
  • Sportswear
  • Luggage
  • Toys

R Mall, Ghodbunder Road, Thane (W), TEL: 2589 5508 Store TImings: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM.

Brands available at Thane Central mall

Brands available at Thane Central Mall

12 Comments Post a Comment
  1. Prajakta says:

Have been here…. Looks amazing, an addition to Central is CCD (Cafe Coffee Day), great place to hangout with friends..!! But frankly speaking Central stuff is too costly, even the most branded have cut their costs..!!

2. shweta says:

newly started central in Thane is good to hang out wid frens n family…but its costly and
    falls short of cosmetics…..

3. RAP says:

is there any home furniture option available in central mall??

4. sagar says:

Hi,

This is to let you know that the Thane Rmall at Godhbunder road is slowly loosing many customers

The major reason is that there is no rickshaws that come to or from this place
    They stop and refuse to go anywhere but the station and I am very sure that your cooperate plan was to attract the customers from around the location

I complained to the local RTO and cops and they have comeback saying that since there is no rickshaw stand and hence they can’t set any enquiry

The only way to get a stand is for the mall to contact the rickshaw association

I don’t know if you are the correct team to pick this up if not please send it to someone

I was there this Saturday and a women with her shopping bags from More and a little baby in her other arms was drenched in the rain and trying very hard to haul a rickshaw

She was women from a good family , there to enjoy shopping in your mall and in the end was on the verge of crying

I dropped her in my car but thought as a small ANNA in me , let me atleast try

5. sagar says:

So its Sanjay Bindra the man behind some of the best brands in ethnic clothes for women, it’s my bhabhee’s birthday and i walk in to Seven East in Rmall – Godhbunder road thane. Instead of selecting
    one dress i land up buying 2 (wife was with me) we give for stitching , from a man’s eyes , i see problems , the work is peeling off at places , I highlight this to the attendant and she smiles and tells me all this will be fixed when the product is finished. Good, shopping done, big amount paid on 28/08, Bhabhee’s birthday is on 11th, promised date is 10th. All smiles no worries SIR, we are branded and our services are top class. on 10th at 18:30 , we are at the shop and we are told that the dresses are not ready( one of them was supposedly precut and ready to stitch) She says come tomorrow, my wife does, the dress comes (extra 1000 for stitching) The inner used is transparent, the work is still peeling off, the dress is not fitting and most disgusting , the dress is dirty, the dupatta that we kept is light yellow, the dress is now a dirty badge… they didn’t even dry clean, let alone that press the dress before delivery. The other dress is also ill fitted and not in the promised design. All in all they ruined my Bhabees birthday, it’s all big names and no show or is it just a step motherly treatment as it’s a thane branch?

6. Anant phone number 25307695 says:

I purchased goods worth 19300/- on 20th of oct , the receipt says you won 0.5g of gold Asked me collect from CCD but then they say come some other day to collect it. Funny if they donot want to give it why make us run here & there . We never asked for it.

So donot get in the trap its just a ploy. Central should know we will come there only as good brand that are available nothing else.

7. Deepa Rane says:

I have purchased legings at Central Mall (Nelli brand) in the first week of March 2012, of course, cost was little higher compared to market rate but quality is very very good. After 15days, I found that its elastic was loose. I do not have time to exchange the same. In the 4th Week of March I went to Central Mall customer cell and told them about the problem. Central Mall rep. exchange the same without any trouble to me. I was really surprised, in spite of so much gap in purchasing and returning period Central Mall’s rep. exchange the legings. It is a very great service. I thank all the members who helped me in this matter.

8. ANANTHAKRISHNA IYER says:

DEAR FRIENDS,

THERE IS A SOUTH INDIAN FOOD JOINT NAMELY “”SOUTHERN AROMAS” ON THE 2ND FLOOR OF R.MALL, GHODBUNDER ROAD,

I REQUEST EACH AND EVERY FRIENDS NOT TO EAT/DINE IN THIS
    RESTURANT. THIS IS A VERY VERY BAD RESTURANT AND THEY ARE
    A BLACK SPORT ON SOUTH INDIAN FOOD. I ORDERED A PLATE OF MEDU VADA ON 3/APRIL AND THEY CHARGED ME RS.70/PER PLATE
    AND SERVED UNCOOKED MEDU VADA. I REQUESTED TO SERVE PROPERLY FRIED VADAS AND TWICE THEY BROUGHT UNCOOKED ONES. ALSO THEY BEHAVED INDIFFERENT TO ME.

SO NEVER TRY OUT THIS RESTURANT BY MISTAKE EVEN.

9. Divya says:

I am extremely upset and will never again shop from central.

I bought 4 tshirts and one trousers for central located at R Mall, thane of worth Rs. 6000/-. When I worn it for the first time I found 1 tshirt and trouseres are loose stitched. In one dress out of 3 buttons only 2 were there that too of different colour and no extra buttons was given.

When customer goes to designer shop he/she assumes the quality to be good. After all 6000/- is not a small amount for a hard earned money.

I am sorry to say but I had never expected this from a brand like central. I have found no worth shopping there and this is the last time I ever shopped from central.

10. rajesh says:

whats da offer vaild date..

11. joydeep says:

I had visited many times and used to shop regularly but yesterday i got a very bitter experience when i enter the mall with my 1.5 yr old kid. The fancy glass items were kept on at the grouind level racks and got broken unintentionally.
    As per the sales execuive of the mall I have to pay the full amount for it which i did for Rs 599 and promised not to visit again. My suggestion is for fancy glass item please keep them in some upper level racks to avoid this kind of silly incidients…

12. vivek says:

Hi thane central is a good store in the thane city